Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Pyramid Lake, Nevada, Fishing Trip
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 to Saturday, April 7, 2018
is not available online - contact the event coordinator
Registrants & Fees
Members pay for their own charges
Linda Ross is coordinating a new Pasadena Casting Club trip to Pyramid Lake in Nevada. The dates for this trip are April 4 through April 7, 2018. For those who have not experienced (or heard of) fishing Pyramid Lake it is an adventure not to be missed – fishing for Lahontan cutthroat trout off of ladders. To appreciate fishing at Pyramid Lake take a look at http://www.pyramidlakefisheries.org/fishmap/fishtips.html.
The trip is limited to 9 to 12 anglers. The estimated cost of the trip is $500 per angler. Included in the cost are:
- 2 days of guided fishing (April 5 and 6) plus gratuity
- 2 nights lodging at the Golden Nugget in Reno (2 per room)
- Ground transportation from the Golden Nugget to/from Pyramid Lake
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on guided days (April 5 and 6)
- A 3 day fishing permit.
Not included are:
- Transportation to/from Reno
- Additional nights lodging and meals
- Gambling losses
Reservations for this trip are through Linda Ross. To make a reservation or to get more information for this trip contact Linda at email@example.com .